The Leader You Came to Be
Authentic leadership is the key to driving results, making a measurable impact and creating camaraderie. Authentic leaders are self-actualized individuals who are aware of their strengths, their limitations, and their emotions. They also display their real selves to their followers. Communities rally around authentic leaders who are confident in their vision and purpose.
Individual purpose stems from the roles we play in career, family and community. When leaders understand the driving force behind their purpose, they unlock a higher level of authentic leadership. “The Leader You Came to Be” helps leaders discover and unleash their purpose by choosing fulfillment over happiness, eliminating comparisons and embracing fear by bucketing risk.
During this keynote or workshop we will discuss 5 key concepts:
- Seeking fulfillment to unlock a higher level of happiness, balance and success in family, career and community.
- Discovering an authentic leadership style by removing comparisons.
- Critical decision making based on situation vs. nostalgia.
- Visualizing success to fight fear and bucket risk.
- Self-assessing to self-actualize.
The Leader you came to be is a thought-provoking, inspiring, genuine and fresh approach to leadership and helps professionals unlock and unleash their authentic purposes in life.