SHE… Who You Came to Be
Redefining Happiness & Success in Your Life
Unleash your purpose by seeking fulfillment to achieve balance, eliminate guilt and fuel courage.
Working women wear a lot of different hats and live a lot of different lives. Finding balance between career, family and community continues to be a struggle for women throughout the U.S. It’s easier said than done to climb the career ladder and relinquish feelings of exhaustion, inadequacy, guilt and unhappiness.
Finding purpose, balancing career and home and living happy are three priorities among working women. In response to these situations, we ask ourselves many questions, including:
- How do I make an impact?
- How do I find my purpose?
- How do I become the best version of myself?
- How do I create sustainable happiness?
- How can I be successful at work and in the home?
She… who you came to be is a thought-provoking, inspiring, genuine and fresh approach that answers these questions and helps working women unlock and unleash their purposes in life.
Tara takes a new and refreshing approach to help working women find balance and be who they came to be. She combines her 20 years of success in corporate and direct sales along with her role as a wife and mother so she can offer her audience an experience and a message that are sincere, motivating, relatable and game changing.
- Understand fulfillment vs. happiness and why fulfillment is a better gauge and driver of success and purpose than happiness
- Discover why balance is both impossible and unnecessary
- Determine what fuels your purpose, and remove feelings of guilt, envy and inadequacy
- Learn how to embrace fear, deconstruct it and take risks to be who you came to be
- Gain clarity about your strengths and opportunities to create a personal development bucket list